Graber Solar Shades diffuse light, minimize glare, and still allow a view through the fabric. They also protect furnishings from UV rays and reduce the sun’s heat, which can lower cooling costs. Our trend advisors approve every fabric, so you’re assured an enduring look. And our new Eco-Performance Solar Shades feature better fabrics for a better world, with textiles that are earth-friendly, family-friendly, and always oh-so-stylish.
A CUT ABOVE THE REST
- Block up to 99% of harmful UV rays—and save your floors and furnishings from sun damage (see chart beneath swatches for each collection’s UV blockage).
- Block the sun’s glare—so it’s easier to see your TV screen and devices.
- Maintain your view outdoors during the daylight.
- Collections include Eco-Performance fabrics—for earth-friendly and family-friendly shades.
- Ideal for home offices and playrooms.
From fabrics that improve indoor air quality to textiles created with plastic bottles from the ocean, Graber Eco-Performance solar fabrics make a difference in the world. And, because our trend advisors curate our collections, they’ll make a fashionable difference in your home, too.
Graber Solar Shade fabrics marked Eco-Friendly have one or more of the following attributes.
- Made from 100% recycled PET material (plastics marked “1”)—reducing landfill waste
- Recyclable after use—a responsible long-term choice
- Remove an average of five plastic bottles from the ocean, per shade—helping to end ocean plastic
- Include preconsumer recycled material in its composition
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Bronze—for your earth-conscious lifestyle
HEALTHY HOME FABRICS
You can breathe a little easier when you choose Graber Solar Shades designated as Healthy Home. The fabrics in these collections offer one or more of the following attributes.
- Made with antifungal and antimicrobial properties—for a clean, healthy, odor-free home
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified—verifying the fabrics meet strict standards for chemical emissions
- Meet OEKO-TEX® standards—certifying the textiles comply with rigorous test criteria for harmful substances